OpenDNS Umbrella is a cloud-delivered network security service that protects any device, no matter where it’s located. OpenDNS provides easy-to-implement Internet navigation and Web security solutions for families, schools, governmental organizations and businesses of all sizes. The services increase the speed of navigating websites and prevent unintended access to phishing and malware sites as well as to any Web content that you configure to be restricted.
OpenDNS offers Domain Name System (DNS) services that are faster and more reliable than any other DNS service. With OpenDNS you will more quickly reach your intended website and never experience the outages that occur with the DNS services provided by an ISP. OpenDNS also offers the easiest, most cost-efficient way to prevent access to inappropriate websites, block phishing sites, and prevent virus and malware infections.
Product/ Solution Planet
Cisco OpenDNS Umbrella – ADVANCED THREAT PROTECTION
1. Enable Roaming in Minutes
‧ Simply enable the Roaming Security module available in Cisco AnyConnect v4.3 for Windows or Mac OS X.OR
‧ Deploy a stand-alone Umbrella Roaming Client for Windows or Mac OS X alongside any other remote access VPN client.2. Global Security by Default
‧ As soon as Roaming Security is enabled, mobile workers are protected against malicious destinations.
‧ If a threat is requested via a web browser, end-users receive a customizable block page.
‧ To immediately access a blocked site, just allow the domain.3. Instant Visibility into Threats
‧ View your daily, weekly, or monthly security events occurring off-network either in your inbox or our dashboard.
‧ Check if threats are trending up or down as well as the domains and laptops with the most security events.
‧ Respond to an incident by drilling into the full activity per domain or laptop.
4. Detailed Logs for Incident Response
‧ View and optionally filter the last 30 days of detailed, real-time Internet activity by time, domain, category, laptop, or IP location.
‧ “Top N” summary reports are retained for up to 2 years and can be scheduled to your and others’ inboxes.
VCE VXRAIL APPLIANCE
- The only fully integrated, preconfigured, and tested hyper-converged infrastructure appliance for VMware Hyper Converged Software.
- Seamlessly integrates with existing VMware eco-system management solutions for streamlined deployment and management in VMware environments.
- Multiple configurations allow flexibility to buy just what you need—from low entry to workload consolidation to all flash performance.
- Start small and scale on demand—from 40 VMs to over 3,000 VMs.
- Includes a full suite of industry-leading data services from EMC and VMware, including compression, de-duplication, replication, backup, and cloud tiering.
- Leverages your existing IT investments and processes to expand on what is already known and proven in your environment.
- Create certainty, predictably evolve, and continuously modernize with an appliance that will always deliver the latest VMware technology.