Product / Solution Planet
Industry-leading data protection at entry-level pricing
Efficient deduplication storage for reliable backup, archive, and disaster recovery
You can use Data Domain DD2200 as an alternative to a tape strategy for data backup and recovery. Efficient and unique high-speed deduplication reduces your data as much as 30:1.
- Protects 4 TB-860 TB user data
- Provides up to 4.7 TB/hour throughput
- Works with leading enterprise backup and archive applications you already use
- Ensures data integrity and recoverability with the Data Domain Data Invulnerability Architecture
- Eliminates risks of traditional tape backup, including failed backups, lost tapes, and long recovery time
- Dramatically reduced storage needs, shorter backup and restore windows, and assured data recovery. All of it leads to best-in-class TCO.
- All Data Domain systems use the Data Domain Data Invulnerability Architecture for end-to-end data verification and self-healing. Your data stays correct and recoverable.
- Start small and grow later when you choose the 4 TB DD2200 configuration. Instantly expand with its capacity-on-demand option.
Email security challenges we are facing nowadays
Stop advanced, targeted attacks, identify high risk users and control insider threats
- Stop targeted attacks and the early stages of advanced persistent threats
- Secure sensitive data against theft from external attacks and insider threats
- Safely adopt cloud technologies such as Microsoft Office 365
- Identify high-risk user behavior and educate users to improve threat awareness
- Highly accurate, realtime identification and classification of threats using Forcepoint Advanced Classification Engine (ACE)
- Realtime threat intelligence from the Forcepoint ThreatSeeker Intelligence (formerly ThreatSeeker Intelligence Cloud), which gives visibility into current global cyber threat activity
- Unified management, reporting and dashboards across multiple Forcepoint products
- File Attachment Wrapping for additional protection against potentially malicious attachments
- Cloud Data Security is cloud DLP protection for outbound email traffic